Frequently asked questions
For experienced technicians, we created an excel track to get them up and running in as little as three days. Once you have been accepted into the excel track, you will spend three days in a field test within your desired market. This short trial period allows you to prove your skills and learn what it takes to become an OGD™ contractor.
Locations / Expansion
There are a few basic vehicle requirements to meet before being accepted for an interview. During the application process, you MUST attach a photo of the vehicle you will be using as your work vehicle. When uploading the photo of your vehicle please include a current, full view, of both the front and side of the vehicle.
Examples of how to submit your vehicle pictures:
The general vehicle requirements are:
- Pickup truck
- Apply online
- The recruiting team will review your application with the hiring team and will email you to let you know if you’ll be moving forward in the process
- Applicants we would like to get to know further are invited to participate in the interview process, which may include some or all of the following:
- Phone interview
- Virtual interview
- Onsite interview
- Those selected will then need to complete a background/credit check.
- Those chosen will be sent an independent contractor agreement and intro packet
- From time of accepting the role to taking your first job typically takes 3 weeks
- Week one: Training in Fort Worth, Texas
- Week two: Field training
- Week three: Start accepting jobs in your market